6 String Creations will provide you with a free evaluation of your website, social media campaign, and overall marketing strategy. We will use a thorough process that is a combination of automated grading software to determine if Google and the major search engines will deem your site worthy of a high rank, along with members of our staff personally looking through your site and responding with actual human input and opinion as to what is great about it and what areas need improvement. Just a small handful of the items we will be critically looking into for your overall grade:
- Site Design And Flow - Does your site look appealing and is it easy to navigate and find pertainent info quickly?
- Clearly Defined Calls To Action - Can someone contact you quickly upon finding your site or do they have to search?
- Depth Of Content - Do you have a blog or some means of letting the search engines know that you are an authoritative source generating content steadily, and are worthy of high rank?
- On Page Optimization Habits - How is your heading structure? Are images defined with Alt and Title tags? Is text crawlable and not embedded in graphics? Free of duplicate content?
- Social Media Campaigns - Which networks are you promoting through? Are they the correct ones for your business and are you updating frequently and in an engaging, non-spammy manor?
- Local Business Listings - Local business directory listings and online reviews many times show up far above the organic search results on Google. Are you registered with Google Local, Kudzu, Manta, Yelp and others?
- Online Reputation - With business listings taking up more space in search results, most have a star rating next to them linked to customer reviews. How are you being rated and do you have a plan to incentivize customers to review you positively?
- Leads Tracking - Do you have a system set up to show you how many of your phonecalls, emails, contact form resluts, and foot traffic through the door are a direct result of your website or online marketing?
Free Website Report Card & Marketing Campaign Grader For St. Louis, Mo. Businesses
Once the above grading factors are determined, one of our staff will be in contact with you to discuss improvements. An email will be provided to you as well the instant the evaluation has been completed. Due to demand and resources, those requesting an evaluation need to meet the following criteria:
- You are actively seeking help to improve website and marketing performance
- You are not seeking SEO tips for a "do it yourself quick fix" in rankings
- You agree to a personal follow-up call or discussion in addition to your results being emailed
If this sounds like a plan that can benefit your business or organization, please fill out the contact form to the right and you will hear from us with your initial marketing score within 48 business hours including your free website evaluation.