Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/fotw75/public_html/libraries/joomla/filter/input.php on line 652
Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/fotw75/public_html/libraries/joomla/filter/input.php on line 654
Our strategy for your online success goes further than building a great website. It involves ongoing promotion of your site that engages viewers and brings you a steady stream of traffic that converts to leads, calls, and the end result everyone wants, increased business and clientele. Simply put, a website not being properly promoted will get no traffic and generate no leads. It is a waste of your investment to build it in the first place if no one is visiting. It's like buying a television commercial that never gets aired.
Website Marketing. Why It Takes More Than Just A Great Website Design.
Most likely you've been searching for a website designer offering all of the services required to make your business a success online. The key to that success is realizing that there is more to a powerful website than just a great design. An attractive, affordable internet presence is all well and good, but if you don't market it properly, it is sure to gather dust. If you put your hard earned dollars into a designer who hands your site over to you and walks away, then you've essentially just bought the worlds most expensive business card. Because like a business card, the only people who will ever see your website are ones that you personally tell about it.
If it's worth putting the money and effort into building a great site, then it's worth taking those other key steps that 6 String Creations provides to make it fly.
- Search Engine Marketing - Aka the constant battle of "How do I get on the front page of Google?".
- Social Media and DOING IT RIGHT - Hint: Posting daily to "Come check my business out - CLICK HERE", is NOT the right way to promote.
- Online Reviews - Are they frequent, periodic, steady, and on multiple review platforms?
- Local Business Directories - Most are free and at your disposal. Great for those that don't want to wade through tons of search engine results.
- A Blog- If you're writing your service off as an industry that doesn't require regular, steady articles written about your area of expertise, then you're probably losing out.
Why You Should Trust 6 String Creations With Your Investment.
A lot of you may have found us with the intention of searching out a St. Louis web designer who would build your site as a one time only investment, not realizing how important proper ongoing website marketing and maintenance truly is. Hopefully the information contained on this site (which I strongly encourage you to read) has convinced you to CONTACT US to find out more about our internet marketing services. So if in fact you are considering dedicating your hard earned money to a significantly more effective level of attention to online promotion of your business, I feel you should know 6 String Creations provides the following on a monthly basis to prove where your dollars are going.
- Monthly traffic (Analytics) reports- to show full visitor data, most popular pages visited, where the traffic is coming from, and what search terms are bringing in visitors. From this data, we strengthen areas needing improvement and push forward with areas of success.
- Leads tracking- We will track every phone call made to your business via the website using a unique call tracking method. We will track every lead coming to you via contact forms directly on your site. These leads will be discussed with you monthly to show how our marketing efforts are paying off for you as we proceed month to month.
- Holding Us Accountable!- 6 String creations tracks all work being done for you and organizes it into a monthly report so you can see that our hours and your dollars are going to actual work and time invested in your success.
- Phone support for questions - It's not uncommon for many "web designers" to fall out of contact for days, even weeks. We don't leave our clients hanging. If you need to contact us, we make ourselves available and at your disposal for any requests or concerns that arise.
- We keep our client base small and manageable - Many agencies over-extend themselves. Too many accounts vs. developers who can manage them means less attention to detail and personalization. With our organization, you can be certain the time and attention to your account will be exactly what you deserve.
Our company goes the extra mile to support St. Louis businesses since we are one ourselves. We would be honored to have you as a client and build you an effective, business generating marketing plan and website design.